Monday 25 July 2016

#AASG30daychallenge day 6

25th July 2016





Today I hosted a Gelli printing/card making class in my craft room, & I had the delightful company of 6 other women busily making their cards. It was a full on day, & I just crashed when they left. So after a nap I tackled the painting. Very simple today, I just put some yellow & blue paint on the gelli plate, & used a foam spotty stamp to stamp the spots all over. Then used white paint through a piece of sequin waste to add a bit of texture.

...................................................................................................................................................................

My demo cards for the class today







4 comments:

  1. Oh it is looking so lovely Colleen soothing- it has come such a long way already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise, it certainly has changed, but you can still see the bottom layers in places.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Louise, it certainly has changed, but you can still see the bottom layers in places.

      Delete
    3. You are zooming along Colleen. Your cards look great!!

      Delete