Well, today didn't go as planned, but it turned out Fabulous.
I mixed up some paint & water in a brand new spray bottle. Started spraying & all I could get were blobs, so I put it into another spray bottle & that was a little better. The idea was to spray through a doily stencil. Total disaster. Ok, so I thought I'd use the paint to do drips & splatters. That was to slow, so I thought, Lets pour some at the top. Oops! Huge puddle! So just made more huge puddles & sprayed & let it drip each way. Then more splatters all over. I wiped the paint off a few spots to bring back the gelli prints. It's not what I had in mind for today, but I love how it turned out. I loved that I didn't panic when I saw that first puddle, & that I just went with it. The photo does not do this justice.